Monday 27 January 2014

the year of the pant

So this is a first. I'm blogging from a kindle could end up a massive cluster fuck what with good old predictive text but we shall see.
So year of the pant . well after the end of last year when according to some I nearly died due to plumbing issues and leaking particles. Then the wonderful build a bear stuffing that lasted for over a month and now the scars of varying sizes this year has to be better don't you think .
So far most of the planning has been in my head. Most of the things that happen here the brain work if you will happen in my head . no one listens so I never plan out loud but I do plan. I want to decorate this year. The cats have done a real number on my walls. Its not so much pants palace more pants drug den thanks to the pasty and the hairy bear pulling the wall paper off the walls. So far I have repainted the downstairs loo. Oh in case you were wondering it did help. I shouted instructions and stood over it as it did what he was ordered.
Apart from that there are other things going round in my head. But as I am never on my own long enough to do anything I'm not sure how I will be able to get any other plans done. We will see but one way or the other year of the pant has begun slowly but it has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment